Located at 201 VFW Drive in Harker Heights, VFW Post 3892 regularly rents out its hall to members of the public. Post 3892’s hall has played host to a variety of events, from professional organization meetings to wedding receptions. The competitively priced rates provide a way for Post 3892 to connect with members of the local community.
Please stop by or call 254-213-3350 to make an appointment if you want to see our facility
- Accommodates 380 people in large and fifty people in small hall.
- Open catering policy: outside caterers are welcome
- Kitchen includes gas burners, two deep Fryer, grill, two smoke pits, and two ovens.
- (20) 6′ folding tables
- (2) 8′ folding tables
- (3) 42″ round tables
- (250) chairs
- Fixed projector screen
- Wi-Fi access
- ADA / Wheelchair accessibility
We believe in affordable rates for members of our community. In addition to the rental fees, there is a flat-rate $50 cleanup fee.
- Half Day Rental: Three to four hours $80
- Full Day Rental: 6 to 8 hours $140
- Monthly Rental: $1,200.00
- Contract signature, date hold: $100 deposit
Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel at least 30 days in advance of the reserved date. Closer than 30 days prior, your deposit will be refunded only if the hall is re-rented for that date.
- Two weeks before event: Full payment of $500 which includes the refundable deposit.
Your deposit will be refunded in full if there is no damage to our hall or furnishings, the hall is cleaned and returned to the state it was in when rented, and the rental hours do not exceed those in the contract.
If you plan to have alcohol served at your function, please talk with the Canteen manager or quartermaster.
VFW members or members of other veterans’ organizations may qualify for a reduction in rates. Please talk with the Canteen manager or quartermaster at the post or call 254-213-3350.